- Sculptures & Figurines
Sculptures & Figurines
A type of plastic arts, whose works, along with architecture, artistically form the material environment surrounding a person and bring an aesthetic ideological-figurative beginning into it. Works of decorative and applied art meet several requirements:
- have aesthetic quality;
- designed for artistic effect;
- serve for decoration of everyday life and interior.
Classification of branches of arts and crafts:
- by material (metal, ceramics, textiles, wood);
- by material processing technique (carving, painting, embroidery, printing, casting, chasing, intarsia, etc.);
- according to the functional signs of using the object (furniture, dishes, toys).